joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to make a season thread for the Panthers over on the sports side but now I'm afraid of jinxing the season.

Leave it alone, QC.  Don't mess it up for us now.  :D

He's like LithuaniaWx now or something

Ha!  Or EstoniaWx or LatviaWx.  One of those eastern Baltic countries.

Check this out, y'all! For the first time in almost 3 years, my wife was able to stand without assistance (yes, it was for a very limited time only) and do some Christmas decorating. No walker or rollator like last year, no wheelchair like 2 years ago. Just a ton of determination and 8 months of 2x/week neuromuscular reeducation and physical therapy. I'm so proud of the way she's been fighting.

Awesome news, Solak!  Merry Christmas.

Check this out, y'all! For the first time in almost 3 years, my wife was able to stand without assistance (yes, it was for a very limited time only) and do some Christmas decorating. No walker or rollator like last year, no wheelchair like 2 years ago. Just a ton of determination and 8 months of 2x/week neuromuscular reeducation and physical therapy. I'm so proud of the way she's been fighting.

I am too!!     :wub:    This is the best news I've heard in a very long time! Positive thoughts still continuing   :) 

That's awesome.  :)

That's great man!

that's great news!

Awesome!!  Glad ot hear it!

GREAT news to hear from your weather friends on the other side of the "hill"..........

That is wonderful news.

That is great news! Love to hear stories like this!

Ryan Maue just put up EPS 45 day parallel data into city-based meteograms on WxBell...for those of you debating on renewing...and yes, there's a snow meteogram for each city in the US with mean snowfall and individual total snowfall for all 50 ens members. It's a :weenie: 's delight.

Ryan Maue just put up EPS 45 day parallel data into city-based meteograms on WxBell...for those of you debating on renewing...and yes, there's a snow meteogram for each city in the US with mean snowfall and individual total snowfall for all 50 ens members. It's a :weenie: 's delight.

Jon, I guess I need to re-prioritize where I spend my money ....  :pimp: 

Where can you find that on weatherbell. Thanks

Archived