Subtle

Teeny

Undetectable

Vapid

Worthless

Xerotic

Yap

Zilch

Most honest, true list I've ever seen lol.  

The conspiracy theories flying over FB about that call for offsides are definitely worth reading. 

They were robbed!

But, good game

Haha - yes we were robbed-no way that was targeting! Was a good game. Also nice seeing the tables turned on the Heels as far as crowed being 80% Clemson. Been to a few ACC basketball finals, and UNC always seems to have almost the entire arena full of baby blue. Not the case last night..

Haha - yes we were robbed-no way that was targeting! Was a good game. Also nice seeing the tables turned on the Heels as far as crowed being 80% Clemson. Been to a few ACC basketball finals, and UNC always seems to have almost the entire arena full of baby blue. Not the case last night..

The tables weren't really turned IMO...they're a pathetic fan base for football, I thought this year would change that, guess not? Poor showing given the location. 

The tables weren't really turned IMO...they're a pathetic fan base for football, I thought this year would change that, guess not? Poor showing given the location.

Except the Carolna fans on the local radio shows were calling in crying about the 'unfair' tix situation. (I got a buddie who lives in Raleigh). Cry me a river...

If the score is close enough for you to get hosed by a bad call, then you're not playing well enough...at least that's what we State fans tell ourselves all the time. :)

Yeah I don't understand how you can get angry at a offsides call for an onside kick. What were the odds you were going to convert anyway? Shouldn't be in that position to begin with...but I do understand frustration with refs when they get calls wrong, no matter the situation.

Yeah I don't understand how you can get angry at a offsides call for an onside kick. What were the odds you were going to convert anyway? Shouldn't be in that position to begin with...but I do understand frustration with refs when they get calls wrong, no matter the situation.

Yeah. Funny thing was, Clempsun did everything they could to keep the Heels in the game, including botching both onside kick recoveries. Like I said, I'll bet Swofford is none too happy today.

Yeah. Funny thing was, Clempsun did everything they could to keep the Heels in the game, including botching both onside kick recoveries. Like I said, I'll bet Swofford is none too happy today.

Yeah... I got Oklahoma vs Alabama with Boomer Sooners winning it all.

Is this typical El Nino climo for it to be this dry in December ? Atlanta has 0.15" so far and it looks like there's no rain the next week. Isn't this more like La Nina ?

Agreed, these 7-10 day dry spells between rains, is not very niño like! I've been hearing since the end of Oct that we are heading into a very niño like pattern, still waiting?? The only niño like weather is the torch! We are over performing on that! :)

Archived