joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a little tidbit for all you pepper-heads out there. The worlds hottest pepper, the Carolina Reaper, was developed in Rock Hill SC. You can buy plants and seeds online! I think I am going to grow some next summer! All this springlike weather has gotten me in the mood to plant something!

Aint that the truth! Gonna mow the lawn this weekend! DECEMBER HEATWAVE 2015!

Love how some folks want to jump ship on winter already. I can count all the big December snows I've had IMBY in the past 20 years on one hand and still have fingers left. I'd bet money there won't be any winter fun outside the mountains (and maybe not even there) until after MLK day. Once we start down the roller coaster, it'll be a fun ride. Patience grasshoppers. :popcorn:

Love how some folks want to jump ship on winter already. I can count all the big December snows I've had IMBY in the past 20 years on one hand and still have fingers left. I'd bet money there won't be any winter fun outside the mountains (and maybe not even there) until after MLK day. Once we start down the roller coaster, it'll be a fun ride. Patience grasshoppers. :popcorn:

If we could go back exactly one year ago, i'm pretty sure people were saying the exact same thing. And what a disaster it turned out to be. At least for my area, just the fact that people were saying the exact same thing last year and we got completely shut out pretty much makes me skeptical that this winter will be any different.

This rollercoaster is going to come off the track like a Final Destination movies! :)

At this point, I would just like a return to seasonal weather. I'm getting a little tired of highs 10+ above normal, and lows 15-20 above normal. I'm not even concerned about snow right now. Just give me seasonal weather.

Going to be nice for the game Sunday... At this rate I'll need shorts for those home playoff games!

Archived