joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Autumn BANTER

dmillz25

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe some flakes in the air at the end of next week? Of course NNE has a better chance of that.

Lets not get crazy here lol. The models, especially the GFS, love their snowstorms. I wouldn't count on flakes for the middle of October, though I know it's possible, but I'll just look forward to Frost at this point.

Well today, 10/10, marks the earliest date for a trace of snow in NYC.   It happened in 1979.   Actually wet snow fell all day (daytime hours) w/o accumulating.

I remember it well...some places recorded a coating of slush...In 1964 on this date a cold front brought record cold the next morning...34 degrees was the coldest for so early in the season...Meanwhile in Yankee Stadium this was happening...

Lets not get crazy here lol. The models, especially the GFS, love their snowstorms. I wouldn't count on flakes for the middle of October, though I know it's possible, but I'll just look forward to Frost at this point.

Not as crazy as you think... Many places up here see their first flakes before Halloween.

I didn't think so either, though I may have missed something.

Mods can delete this post.

I'll put it gently.

The username Pamela made sure to reference about a certain transition in life in almost every post. The last offending ones were deleted. There were a few fights as well. Yesterday's offending post/s that were deleted had both of these.

Great video...good to see that the driver is OK. Looks like some mail and packages ended up

in Tampa Bay.

I saw that on Tampa Bay News sight today...I've driven that road a few times...water spouts are common down there...they can do damage like what you see in the video...One came ashore on Staten Island in Aug. 1990 and did some damage...

Archived