Newest Member
    joxey
Met Autumn BANTER

dmillz25

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you probably get impressed by the m&m's store in times square

I get that being a troll is your thing and all, and that you're an attention whore. It's a shame, because you do provide some decent insight from time-to-time when you're not so busy thinking up of clever put-downs.

I just happen to enjoy fall and Its nature. Of course we've seen fall foliage time and time again, but regardless of where and how often, it's still beautiful. 

I get that being a troll is your thing and all, and that you're an attention whore. It's a shame, because you do provide some decent insight from time-to-time when you're not so busy thinking up of clever put-downs.

I just happen to enjoy fall and Its nature. Of course we've seen fall foliage time and time again, but regardless of where and how often, it's still beautiful. 

don-t-feed-the-trolls-britney-meme-gener

It's all about what he prefers-heat, heat and heat.

out: boardwalks, fall foliage, lawns, cold, snow, talking about weather on a weatherboard (unless it's about heat)____________insert your own

like something else and you're ridiculed.  I don't get it honestly.

It's all about what he prefers-heat, heat and heat.

out: boardwalks, fall foliage, lawns, cold and snow

like something else and you're ridiculed.  I don't get it honestly.

He's a miserable human being that believes he's smarter than everyone else and enjoys pointing out other people's flaws, rendering them as inferior. 

don-t-feed-the-trolls-britney-meme-gener

post-9956-0-12894700-1444768393_thumb.gi

it's been my statement of the season for years

Yes, I know, but you avoided the question...I'll give you once a week which is still too much. So you're at at least two so far this week so once I'm elected King you shall be suspended for a week. Each additional infraction will add another week to future suspensions.

Archived