Newest Member
    Toothache
Met Autumn BANTER

dmillz25

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No he said he isnt getting married yet.

I see what you did there, as it was painfully obvious. So let me get this straight, he's going up to the mountains...with near peak foliage...on her birthday...and he's not popping the question...I suggest that he wears a cup. I won't even get into the fact that Notre Dame is playing USC this Saturday while he's on this little excursion.

I see what you did there, as it was painfully obvious. So let me get this straight, he's going up to the mountains...with near peak foliage...on her birthday...and he's not popping the question...I suggest that he wears a cup. I won't even get into the fact that Notre Dame is playing USC this Saturday while he's on this little excursion.

My guess is he is gonna ask, and is afraid she secretly reads this board cuz he brags about being a moderator to her.

Or he intends to do what that woman did kayaking on the hudson with her boyfriend awhile back.

She told me to watch the game. I'm not sure if it's a trap.

I watched the Jeter retirement game winning single game on our anniversary. I bought her a new kindle ahead of time though. Lol

I bought her a mountain getaway and the cheesiest picture frame with a picture of us in it. It's something that she will love and it will pain me to see everyday.

Archived