• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Autumn BANTER

dmillz25

There are 2 threads bc many of the less "weenier" members want good, clean discussions. Model discussions and images tend to clog up threads. While there's nothing wrong with posting a model, there's nothing better than intelligent discussion. With 2 threads it's easier to find what you're looking for.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pamela

Yawn. It's sad I have to say this to adults but you can't wish the storm away and you can't wish the storm here. Just drop the moral bs.

There is no question of something as subjective & vaporous as morality in that above comment of mine...just the hard, cold practicality of the genuine potential disruption to MY life that a hurricane could cause.

You know, I've added nothing but good, smart commentary to this board for almost five years running and all I get in exchange is the feeling of being treated with contempt...it really ***** me off.

Guest Pamela

It wasn't aimed at you. Christ Pam. It was to everyone who was pulling that crap. Bx already warned people about the moral stuff. The discussion only leads to problems.

I take you at your word.  However, my second paragraph still stands.

Gfs basically brings us back to the same pattern we've been seeing with mostly warm/dry conditions.

And with Joaquin probably going OTS and only another .5-1" of rain in the forecast, the only action was from the frontal wave that gave a general 1-3".

So everything was mostly hype and much ado about nothing.

Lost in all the shuffle, it basically feels like it went from mid summer to mid fall over night. Like we skipped over September

Sure does, we're stuck in the 50's here with clouds.  Figured that would be the case when we finally dropped to average for the time of year, that it would feel frigid.

Watch the Euro pull a McMahon style heel turn on the 12z and bring Joaquin back west.

"IT WAS THE MID-ATLANTIC. IT WAS THE MID-ATLANTIC ALL ALONG."

Having said that, the ridge looks like it won't be as strong, it'll likely be OTS. Interesting to see Joaquin tick W though.

Archived