joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Obs and Daily Disco

H2O

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has been the worst June ever. I wish now that I had kept a record of the number of days with measurable rain.

I hope it doesn't rain again until September

Today is the 18th day here, according to my Cocorahs records.

I have 16 measurable days and 3 T's out of 27 days so far with a total of 4.29 for my CoCoRaHS. BUT that is very misleading in that the 15th and 27th account for 67% of that amount! Lots of 0.02 and 0.04 stuff rest of month.

Just returned back to my house in Carney today for the first time in a while. Took a peek at the weather station and saw today we picked up over 3" of rain for the 2nd time this month and have had 1.5+" 5 days. The monthly precip right now is at 15.2". I thought that might be a little much, but after checking CoCoRaHS, the closest station near my house is a station just to my north in Kingsville. The station's total rain fall up until today was around 11.29" and of course they were hammered like we were back here. Idk if it'll put them up to around 15" for the month, but at least I find it generally close. Another location near Long Green, which is also close by, also has over 11" (11.22" for exact) for the month. I'm starting to think I could have over 14.5" of rain fall this month here. That is ridiculous. The ponding in my backyard is getting worse by the day  :raining:

Archived