• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dano62
    Newest Member
    Dano62
June Obs and Daily Disco

H2O

Haven't been paying too close attention to longer range stuff but from what I've seen, noteworthy heat is nowhere to be found for the first half of July. Dews and lows will be the strongest driver of anomalies and not highs on the means.

pretty typical mod NINO summer

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't been paying too close attention to longer range stuff but from what I've seen, noteworthy heat is nowhere to be found for the first half of July. Dews and lows will be the strongest driver of anomalies and not highs on the means.

I was looking at the GFS and GGEM this morning and couldn't find a day where it hit 90F (except DCA lol). Looks like the highest temps over the next 10 days will be upper-80s. Also, perhaps we get a few nights in the 50s in early/mid July? The GFS is hinting at it...

We had a good heavy downpour, and now there's thunder off to the north in Fozz and MG land.

The mowing will have to wait until tomorrow!  :)

heavy shower in Hunt Valley around 1130, looks like it went severe after it moved to my NNE

Nope. The opposite. But it doesn't look hot so there's that.

I'm loving it. I get cool clouds and storms every afternoon. I kinda like 83 and humid. I enjoy watching the towers go up during the afternoon. I love all the rain. My garden is nearing record growth right now. I hate hot, dry, brown summers.

Tropical with a temp of 75.

Archived