• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Obs and Daily Disco

H2O

Picked up a whopping .09" from a storm just after midnight.  Lightning to my south and north, which at closest was 1 mile away, indicates the bulk of it split around me.  .09".  smh.

After Saturday, there will be many parts of the area challenging all-time June rain totals.  My monthly total now up to a laughable 1.95"

Yeah, the overnight stuff was a dud.  Checked the radar at 2am or so and was underwhelmed.  Looked better to the north.  Still, my Cocorahs report was 1.03" so I am happy.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the overnight stuff was a dud.  Checked the radar at 2am or so and was underwhelmed.  Looked better to the north.  Still, my Cocorahs report was 1.03" so I am happy.

I got barely 0.1" last night (probably less than that), but I did pick up 0.82" yesterday, so that's not terrible.  I have no idea what my total on the month is, but it's probably in the 3" range.  Pretty standard stuff.  I'd like it if we could add significantly to that before the calendar turns.

Just had a compact but intense cell move through on the leading edge of the weak front. Gusty winds and heavy downpours, picked up a quick 0.20" of rain in 15-20 mins. That puts me at just around an inch of rain over the last couple days. Now Bill is comin.

eta- up to 3.75" for the month. Be interesting to see just how much rain falls from tommorrow morning through Sunday evening. Flood watches are up area wide.

Archived