joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/28/2015 IVT Discussion/Observations

SR Airglow

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone who loves snow care if roads don't get covered? Accumulating snow here

I definitely do care. I dislike storms that only accumulate on grass and not roads. I'd rather have a storm that has 4" and accumlates evenly on grass, pavement, highways, whatever, than 6" on only grass and car tops. I like the whole thing shoveling snow, seeing the plows go by, piles pushed up at the end of the street, all of it. The beginning of the storm is the best when your driving and snow starts accumulating on the highway and its wisping around the cars and blowing around but not really impacting travel too much yet.

Snow that melts on every paved surface is too much like white rain. That being said I will gladly take this (and last weeks 6"+) over rain or non accumlating snow. I know its late march and it comes with the territory, perfectly fine.

Anyways. Light snow up here right now with 1/2" in Jamaica, VT

I definitely do care. I dislike storms that only accumulate on grass and not roads. I'd rather have a storm that has 4" and accumlates evenly on grass, pavement, highways, whatever, than 6" on only grass and car tops. I like the whole thing shoveling snow, seeing the plows go by, piles pushed up at the end of the street, all of it. The beginning of the storm is the best when your driving and snow starts accumulating on the highway and its wisping around the cars and blowing around but not really impacting travel too much yet.

Snow that melts on every paved surface is too much like white rain. That being said I will gladly take this (and last weeks 6"+) over rain or non accumlating snow. I know its late march and it comes with the territory, perfectly fine.

Anyways. Light snow up here right now with 1/2" in Jamaica, VT

in late March?

Looks like the heavier stuff is just W of you.

Yup.  Has really lightened up now.  Still pretty to see it coming down though.

kitchen is as big as my upstairs,beautiful snow right now,no wind just parachuting

I like the basketball court.  It's the least you can get for $100 million.  LOL at the estimated monthly mortgage of $346,000.

28.9/26

Archived