joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/28/2015 IVT Discussion/Observations

SR Airglow

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't have much of an inv trough signal west and is almost all NW edge of the CCB in the aftn over the east. Big differences when rates are needed for accumulations.

It made such a large jump NW this run, that I'm basically tossing it. It seems to be on its own on how this thing evolves.

It made such a large jump NW this run, that I'm basically tossing it. It seems to be on its own on how this thing evolves.

Yeah - it's like all bass (comma head) and no treble (inverted trough). Seems to be on its own compared to the other globals and mesoscale models.

Yeah, it may end up right -- but ... how can that model be trusted when it's been throwing darts all over the place like a blind man at an archery contest.  You can't spray buck-shot sh!t solutions at the wall and claim victory because there happens to be one correct -

Yeah - it's like all bass (comma head) and no treble (inverted trough). Seems to be on its own compared to the other globals and mesoscale models.

LOL.  Yesterday the Euro had nothing for us and many hailed its "king" status and downplayed all other guidance showing otherwise.  Today, verbatim it shows a solution no other model has and it's tossed.   :lmao:

LOL. Yesterday the Euro had nothing for us and many hailed its "king" status and downplayed all other guidance showing otherwise. Today, verbatim it shows a solution no other model has and it's tossed. :lmao:

It's more like we are cautious to be bullish in this setup. Guidance is guidance. It's important not to always fall in love with one model either way.

Archived