EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
3/28/2015 IVT Discussion/Observations

SR Airglow

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent snowfall rate but not sticking very well.  Some grassy spots have snow.  Prior to today I was between 50-60% coverage imby.

If the timing of this were right it could have pushed me near the 100" mark.  While I am not sure how much will fall, and if it will truly stick to make a difference, regardless, it is nice to see snow so late in the season.  Very awesome. 

gotta be careful with snow algorithms this time of year...especially during the day.

For sure, boundary layer been the biggest concern with this daytime system all along.

But their map yesterday afternoon was more bullish with large area 2-3". They scaled back even though mesos ramped up, so wondering what they saw. Temps seem on track low-mid 30s.

Decent snowfall rate but not sticking very well.  Some grassy spots have snow.  Prior to today I was between 50-60% coverage imby.

If the timing of this were right it could have pushed me near the 100" mark.  While I am not sure how much will fall, and if it will truly stick to make a difference, regardless, it is nice to see snow so late in the season.  Very awesome. 

Yea same here, hopefully we can accumulate a little. It is awesome though

Archived