12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
3/28/2015 IVT Discussion/Observations

SR Airglow

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every single meso develops that heavy band from about 91 on east mid to late afternoon with the INV..so unless they are all just totally wrong..everything looks exactly on track...Lots of 2-3 inch reports and some will come in at 5-6 under the most intense areas. Wouldn't shock me to see 7 somewhere

this outcome wouldn't shock me, but isn't the most likely .. having said that, I think some are canceling this event a little too soon as well. should be fun nowcasting this afternoon

this outcome wouldn't shock me, but isn't the most likely .. having said that, I think some are canceling this event a little too soon as well. should be fun nowcasting this afternoon

Yeah I'm not sure what they were thinking? Maybe they thought just heavy snow all day..This has always been modeled as a 2 part event. One early morning thru midday..then a lull or where it lightened up and then the main show was always supposed to be after about 4:00 as the INV sets up. Scooter and I even brought this up yesterday. You can actually see signs of it now as there's echoes moving nw and se.

Yeah I'm not sure what they were thinking? Maybe they thought just heavy snow all day..This has always been modeled as a 2 part event. One early morning thru midday..then a lull or where it lightened up and then the main show was always supposed to be after about 4:00 as the INV sets up. Scooter and I even brought this up yesterday. You can actually see signs of it now as there's echoes moving nw and se.

Huh?  Really - I don't think so.  I just looked back over the more robust model types and they all have this a daylight thing that decays slowly toward dark and terminates mid evening as flurries...  

Archived