• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
3/28/2015 IVT Discussion/Observations

SR Airglow

heavier stuff back in here, blowing in the wind, pretty cool to see.  Melting on contact everywhere so it's just an air show. On another note, 31 at high noon on March 28th is impressive, another -15 to even -20 from what it's supposed to be this time of year

Thats insane in SWCT at noon

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rap says watch out from about Ginxy up to ORH later on towards 00z and perhaps up towards Ray. Pretty strong inverted trough look.

The snow will begin to stick better as the sfc really cools down. Even up around 950mb cools a decent amount as we go through the next 8-10 hours.

Nice. So as Kevin's been saying, the real show hasn't even started yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nice. So as Kevin's been saying, the real show hasn't even started yet. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I kind of felt any accumulations this morning were a bonus...always though the PM round had a better chance of dropping a couple inches east of I-91 with some heavier rates. But those heavy rates certainly look like the could be concentrated over a narrow area so it's gonna come down to luck for many. Not surprising for an inverted trough.

Archived