gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Model Discussion for April

Quincy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, again.....December, outside of SWFE, may very well favor the CRV over our area.

Not this time of year, though....especially given the ssts in the mid-upper 30's, ass opposed to the low-mid 40's norm for early April.

Gun to head, what's your take on this?

I sort of have a feeling that Sunday nights show ends up just too far N. And then the boundary ends up just a little too far north early next week. If I lived north of CON, I'd be getting excited.

Gun to head, what's your take on this?

I sort of have a feeling that Sunday nights show ends up just too far N. And then the boundary ends up just a little too far north early next week. If I lived north of CON, I'd be getting excited.

My gut tells me the season is skunked, but I won't be stunned if we grab a couple. Maddening ending....s of pike to CNE/NNE

Congrats PF for Saturday's snow.

I'd forecast 3-6" for the valleys.

6"+ for the mountains.

Peaks yes, but remember it's going to take time to cool the valleys. It's going to be like 50-60F this afternoon and evening. I see like maybe 1" BTV area ranging to 6-7" at the summits and pretty much everyone else between that.

This, to me, has that "chasing unicorns at the end of the rainbow" appeal....seeking illusory snowstorms only to find puddles at lesser intervals...

Even up here it has that feel a little bit but to a lesser degree. Like after all these runs I'll only add like 4" to my seasonal total by next weekend, type feel.

This, to me, has that "chasing unicorns at the end of the rainbow" appeal....seeking illusory snowstorms only to find puddles at lesser intervals...

LOL  I'm sure there will be a dozen posts about it looks like a good setup.  That it's cold.  That it will shift south.  The Ensm look better than Op.  We'll get all them in short order.  Meanwhile it's going to be in the mid 60s today.  Banana hammocks abound.

Archived