12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Model Discussion for April

Quincy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dig a little deeper..beyond the models. Like you do in the winter.

If it were winter I would agree with you, the GFS would be great, the Euro would be your favorite 33 degree rain, just what the models show. April is a total nowcast month . I would like to be in PFs to Dryslots shoes, anything that falls here is washed away anyways.

If it were winter I would agree with you, the GFS would be great, the Euro would be your favorite 33 degree rain, just what the models show. April is a total nowcast month . I would like to be in PFs to Dryslots shoes, anything that falls here is washed away anyways.

Stat padding.

No one is looking to maintain a pack at this point.

Well it's funny. If this were winter you'd be posting oozing cold, strong HP nosing etc etc. now because you have flipped the switch and are in women's softball mode.. It's cutters to NNE, following and washed away snow. You have flipped to summer mode much more than me

Well it's funny. If this were winter you'd be posting oozing cold, strong HP nosing etc etc. now because you have flipped the switch and are in women's softball mode.. It's cutters to NNE, following and washed away snow. You have flipped to summer mode much more than me

No just being real, no matter the season I see what I see, you see what you see. No bias, again looks pretty damn good on the GFS ,Euro is a rain storm. As Scooter said 99 problems and the midlevels are one. I play in a mens league by the way 

Yeah, I might get a sloppy inch or 2 in one of these, but it is really a NNE show for the next week

No just being real, no matter the season I see what I see, you see what you see. No bias, again looks pretty damn good on the GFS ,Euro is a rain storm. As Scooter said 99 problems and the midlevels are one. I play in a mens league by the way 

12z Euro is not as inspiring as the the others in the 12z suite today

Ginxy said the Euro is a cutter.   Does it snow in elevations of CNE or does the Euro turn everyone to rain?  

Turns everyone to rain except N Maine...but that is round 3 at 180 hours out...I would take anything with a grain of salt at that point.

Seasons in seasons... Gfs wants to snow a bit down this way. Do I believe it? Nope.... Cold rains for us

I don't see this trending much further south, and it's not like we need a tick. We'd need about 5 ticks. The GGEM and EURO laugh at the GFS solution Sunday night, which by the way would likely be my last chance to eclipse 100". I've pretty much given up on that endeavor though.

Why would anyone hope it's 33-34 with 4-5 days of rain? Good Lord. That is brutal in Napril. Why not try and make it interesting with some late season snow? It's not going to warm and humid and comfortable .. So hoping for a cold rain seems kind of sick

Who is hoping for days of rain at 33-34F?

You are mistaking "hoping" with folks discussing "verbatim" model runs.

Verbatim that would be Will prancing through snow at WaWa while you are throwing your daughters dolls against the wall in anger.

The EURO H85 temps couldn't be more aligned with the Pike if it tried, lol.  Its like it knows.

Looking closer Kev at <1k probably does snow as the boobs sag hit the NCT elevations

Looking closer Kev at <1k probably does snow as the boobs sag hit the NCT elevations

Ehh maybe, I just looped H85 and after 00z Monday it goes above zero and goes up to the VT/NH/MA borders before sagging back south to the Pike.  But I don't see it enter CT, though we are talking like 20 miles on a 120 hour prog.  You can tell because the 10:1 ratio models are showing 8" at ORH and 0" at BDL next week, so there' s a gradient in there, lol.

Archived