Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Model Discussion for April

Quincy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and you dog the JMA? lol the called up double a players hit a HR once in a while too, just get sent back after 13 consecutive strikeouts

Yep...I dog the NOGAPS plenty as well. They are crappy models. But every dog has its day.

Every now and then a blind squirrel finds a nut....or in the case of the JMA, a broken clock is right twice a day. :lol:

One more bump south on Euro today as we expect and even your area gets in on it and not just interior elevations.

Gfs already there

GGEM hp press is on

The setup isn't exactly a high elevation deal. You need to look higher up. It's toasty at 850 in CT next week. Sunday night might be a different story though.

The setup isn't exactly a high elevation deal. You need to look higher up. It's toasty at 850 in CT next week. Sunday night might be a different story though.

You're making the questionable assumption he even looks at models.

Incredible distinction across that boundary next week ... wouldn't want spring any other way. 

Temperature variations, as espoused by NCEP approaching 40 F between Washington and Boston.  In fact, NYC could be 70 while Boston sticks with classic April 39ers... 

Course, should the rare result of the boundary end up N, then the temp gradient shift accordingly... But prior to May first, these sorts of boundaries have a way of ending up S of our latitude.  Also, that may not mean snow, or even freezing action ... more likely ...misery

No, Kevin, I did not say that...

I said be leery of the front.. Huge bust potential if that aligns farther N that the Euro, which at the time was ticking N with it across successive runs...

I'm joking. It did sound like you questioned the cold a bit. That's a sweet high for this time of year.

Archived