wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Model Discussion for April

Quincy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff, was actually considering one more run up to Aroostook County next week since I'm off from work..that whole area is still riding.  But it's just a thought right now???

You are still good up there, I know the clubs are still grooming there and in Jackman, Talk to some guys that rode the county and said conditions are real good

I think it would go along way to satiate you guys. Obviously I would love a late season deal like that, but shoot.....I'm pretty dam happy.

Your area really cashed this winter, I would have like to have seen this a month or so back for my area but riding is still awesome up in the Jackman region so i have been taking trips up there

You are still good up there, I know the clubs are still grooming there and in Jackman, Talk to some guys that rode the county and said conditions are real good

Yes, I spoke with a few locals and they echoed the same thing.  They are under a WWA for tonight for 2-4 inches, and are forecast for Snow Saturday too.  Definitely thinking hard about it.  Was out of the winter mode, but dam, it looks like it might be a good week up there next week.

Yes, I spoke with a few locals and they echoed the same thing.  They are under a WWA for tonight for 2-4 inches, and are forecast for Snow Saturday too.  Definitely thinking hard about it.  Was out of the winter mode, but dam, it looks like it might be a good week up there next week.

They are going to see snow in that whole area from Saturday on as well, I am heading either to Jackman or Mili next weekend for sure

95-96?

He had a terrible first trimester, an amazing second, and a 0% third with some extra credit

Even I wouldn't rate 1995-1996 higher than this winter. That winter had two horrific meltdowns. One of which was perfectly centered in the coldest climo point of the year and also has the dubious distinction of being the biggest melt down on record.

I loved that year but it's tainted more than this year. Even with the hideous December. I did enjoy the White Thanksgiving weekend this year.

Archived