Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Model Discussion for April

Quincy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What some people read...

NAM has a nice weenie band over srn areas near the s coast of CT. Sucking exhaust elsewhere.  

That's a really nice shortwave...sucks to waste it for 99% of the region. Could have been a nice sneaky warning event if that thing was allowed to amplify and go neg tilt right as ti passed under us.

Maybe the south coast can squeeze out a thin advisory band.

Look at it this way --- we've been making some hefty DEPOSITS into the karma bank over the past 45 days.

Things always balance out. Been a few really bad winters in those regions getting hit up until recently too. The atmosphere does not have Karma, but climo says things even out eventually. 

Its definitely a battle but with all the salt and puddles from melting snow its a fruitless exercise, just rinse it . Had the Simonize treatment when I bought it so everything rinses off.

I had the same thing put on too(have a 2014 GMC Sierra Denali), and I didn't think It would snow the next day lol.  If I hadn't did it on Sunday, it wouldn't had snowed yesterday morning at all lol...we know how that goes.  But your right Steve, it is tough this time of year with all the puddles and such.

Not biting on GFS...it did this in the cauton flag event too. RGEM is way south.

Just stating what it has. I had to throw in the RGEM being south, so you know who wouldn't get too carried away. I don't plan on seeing anything...but matters more for the s coast guys. Both models look like they'd have a nice nrn band where ever that may be.

Archived