wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Model Discussion for April

Quincy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well verbatim it's warm. Whether or not it shifts is another story. I wouldn't be surprised either way.

yeah i'm not saying it's going to shift south so far that we aren't mild and rainy..but there were a lot of sunny and 65-70 degree forecasts I saw around here for Friday last night. I just don't think that's happening

We always try to avoid spring if we can like in 2012. This year though looks about as bad as it can get starting Saturday..cold and dry to cold and rainy while PF posts about snow above 3K

I'm with you. I enjoy 2 seasons: winter and summer. Spring and fall are useless to me.

yeah i'm not saying it's going to shift south so far that we aren't mild and rainy..but there were a lot of sunny and 65-70 degree forecasts I saw around here for Friday last night. I just don't think that's happening

Last night's run still looks like an easy 60-65 in the warm spots. MEX has 66F at BDL and 61F at CON.

I love fall. Second favorite season. Spring (other than the skiing) is crap

I agree....the first cool nights as that smokey aroma finally fills the air. The foliage and anticipation of winter...and holidays kick off.

Very festive time of year.

Spring baseball kicks off....that's about it.

Archived