wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Model Discussion for April

Quincy

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going Codfishsnowman until 2/7/03.  Hence why I am ok in understanding we can get late starts..especially with warm ENSO as Will said earlier. The dividends usually pay off.

That is the specific event that I was referring to when I mentione dmy friends  in Lowell....I drove up there during that event, and realized that it must have been a classic N Billerica CF because I had a mushy ~9-10, and they had a powdery 12-13".

SPD 2007 was similar....I had 11" of much, while Lowell had 13" of powder.

That is the specific event that I was referring to when I mentione dmy friends  in Lowell....I drove up there during that event, and realized that it must have been a classic N Billerica CF because I had a mushy ~9-10, and they had a powdery 12-13".

SPD 2007 was similar....I had 11" of much, while Lowell had 13" of powder.

Yes. It was powder in Billerica. I turned around after Concord Rd exit. Then right when I got to 128, disaster rain and contemplated driving into the Charles.

LOL I didn't have rain...just got mushy about half way through as the cf passed....

It was really depressing for awhile. But man, 3 storms that all exceeded my expectations really changed that. At least we had a decent December 2002 event and even some snow in the Nov 2002 deal that nailed areas just west of where I lived in Marshfied.

I know, I know lol

I definitely have noticed anecdotally the GFS slipped a bit. I'm not quite sure why the euro really screwed the pooch on some events, other than its propensity to always be a bit too amped. I saw something about the model developing too much convection and pumping up downstream ridging which resulted in too close of a pass. Just one idea out there.

LOL. You are close to the line I think. More pics of Ginxy puppies in snow?

congrats GON, what an epic year for them, there is still snow otg in the woods down here and still a remnant snow form Sunday in the shade, just unreal. Regression to the mean got its ass whooped this year in SCT

congrats GON, what an epic year for them, there is still snow otg in the woods down here and still a remnant snow form Sunday in the shade, just unreal. Regression to the mean got its ass whooped this year in SCT

Why?

Everyone had an epic year.

Things don't neccessarily regress the same season.

TBH, this year may be regression to the mean.

They had a tough stretch for a while, save for 2011.

Wish you were in 2008.....we had the poster "Organizing Low" providing us with that epic play-by-play.

I hope he hasn't passed...vanished.

I really liked him...big hockey/Bruins guy in Habs land Montreal haha

i swear i remember he actually moved a little south into the US...right before he stopped posting he had talked about wanting to come to a G2G...

i'm sure wizzy knows what he's up to

Wish you were in 2008.....we had the poster "Organizing Low" providing us with that epic play-by-play.

I hope he hasn't passed...vanished.

I really liked him...big hockey/Bruins guy in Habs land Montreal haha

i swear i remember he actually moved a little south into the US...right before he stopped posting he had talked about wanting to come to a G2G...

i'm sure wizzy knows what he's up to

Yes, he moved to N VT...great guy. 

I was curious about OL after reading this.  He was last active March 21st.  I think I remember him moving to St. Albans.  Always hoped he would post more in the NNE thread.

Archived