Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 20th White Rain/Slush Event Discussion and Obs

yoda

• Replies 932
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not like we haven't had recent mid-to-late March events to compare to-- including near but not below freezing events. Some of the posts in here read like we have no experience and therefore have to just blindly make assumptions. I am guessing that the model blend/consensus from tomorrow's 12Z runs will be pretty close to what actually verifies.

It's not like we haven't had recent mid-to-late March events to compare to-- including near but not below freezing events. Some of the posts in here read like we have no experience and therefore have to just blindly make assumptions. I am guessing that the model blend/consensus from tomorrow's 12Z runs will be pretty close to what actually verifies.

Too soon too.. early cherries are still a few days off. Maybe Saturday if it's warm. Mar 25 better happen again.

INGWjkj.jpg

I just wish this was in January instead of the end of March. As was said earlier, It will just be nice to see snow falling from the sky once more to end this winter. LOL at the 6+ in Winchester.

11061658_834089426638317_907422948392405

Those are becoming increasingly difficult to interpret.

Archived