e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Congratulations on #1, Boston

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GGEM is still bullish on 1-3" in eastern Mass tomorrow.  Its got 2" at BED and 2" at OWD.  Hopefully BOS can tickle closer to the record.

attachicon.gifcmc_pr6_slp_t850_neng_7.png

Nice, my original 2-4" call for this area by the end of the wknd doesn't look too bad.

better served to go with a final call of 1-3".

Admittedly, I had originally intended for that to come as a front ender today.

you know we're in the doldrums and the LR doesn't look good when we're talking temps in a rainstorm.... :axe:

I think it's a more a testament to the long range still appearing rather nebulous with regard to a single, discreet threat...but it still looks good.

What will probably happen is that some of these small, inconsequential events that are destined to fall prey to the ever strengthening irradiance at this time of year, diurnal considerations notwithstanding, will likely congeal into a more notable threat or two.

Just have to wait it out until the battle for proxy among these individual SWs runs it's course, things come into focus  a bit more.

One of these little gold fish should eat the others and grow into a shark.

I think it's a more a testament to the long range still appearing rather nebulous with regard to a single, discreet threat...but it still looks good.

What will probably happen is that some of these small, inconsequential events that are destined to fall prey to the ever strengthening irradiance at this time of year, diurnal considerations notwithstanding, will likely congeal into a more notable threat or two.

Just have to wait it out until the battle for proxy among these individual SWs runs it's course, things come into focus a bit more.

One of these little gold fish should eat the others and grow into a shark.

Def could see a nice consolidated system emerge, the struggle here is always the waiting game is filled with the ebb and flow of emotions usually aided by model runs (bearish op runs) which over ride people's underlying awareness that a threat will likely pop up and or consolidate in the 3-6 day time frame of the pattern. However, due to the time of year (clock ticking) and the record at stake, this ebb and flow could be amped.

Tiny flakes drifting down for the past 15 minutes. These won't even get things wet, much less accumulate. Looks like the better precip begins toward sunset (or after), when it will be easier to stick. Doesn't appear we'll have any SN+, but a steady half inch per hour would be nice during the overnight.

Archived