amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Congratulations on #1, Boston

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh, so it's snow in the mountains but freezing rain in the CAD zone of the coastal plain? Interesting set-up.

That's a pretty frequent look from our radar in these situations. The correlation coefficient indicated mixing usually just follows the contours of the higher elevation, but doesn't advance over the ridge line.

Unless you have a true cutter, then it has no problem blowing through.

I like the orientation of the ULL

Interesting observation.

Tilt looks about the same, but low seems more elongated N-S than the roundish orientation on the RGEM 0z-3z, and that might help with the cold drainage in eastern SNE later tomorrow. Or maybe just picking on irrelevant details.

Interesting observation.

Tilt looks about the same, but low seems more elongated N-S than the roundish orientation on the RGEM 0z-3z, and that might help with the cold drainage in eastern SNE later tomorrow. Or maybe just picking on irrelevant details.

I think you guys do real well tomorrow

Even if they do technically tie, it would still be the new record, no? That's what ive noticed all new records that go down as ties, take the latest date. I'm not sure about that but I noticed it's that way with temperatures..the latest date takes over as the new record even with a tie. Not sure if that will happen with a seasonal snowfall record. But yeah, 1.9 to tie 2.0 breaks it with 107.7"

Archived