12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Congratulations on #1, Boston

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eastern Mass... you guys should get on the UKMET train, lol.

Its got some like feature (almost looks like an inverted trough, lol) that prints out like 3-8" of snow from Dendrite south to west of Boston.

attachicon.gifukmet_3h_precip_neng_61.png

GGEM has been doing that too but on a less extreme scale..

Even the Euro sort of hinted at a max in E MA somewhere, though a little E of the other two.

GGEM has been doing that too but on a less extreme scale..

Even the Euro sort of hinted at a max in E MA somewhere, though a little E of the other two.

Yeah I noticed the GGEM has that identical feature just different placement and less robust. 

But this would still get it done at BOS I think with like 0.15-0.2" QPF.  It might have some legs.

You going to SR tomorrow or sun? Trying to decide, but looks like frz rain tomorrow morning. Not a big fan of skiing in the snow, so maybe wait till next wknd.

Heading up tomorrow morning and skiing both days. Looks like the meat of this will be late tomorrow into Sunday morning; I'm thinking there will be several hours both days when not much is happening precip-wise.

Snowfall map from GYX:

Looks fine by me, even though MBY is in that little 6-8" color surrounded by 8-10".  :lmao:

For Alex:  That GYX map has the Shawnee Peak area in 6-8", and that's mainly Sat night/Sunday.  I'd guess that if there's any rain there, it will have turned to snow by the time sunset approaches.

I'd be careful about a sneaky icestorm tomorrow. Especially MPM area over to some of the ORH hills

Could be some icy spots tomorrow morning but it should rise above freezing eventually. The high isn't that inspiring. I wouldn't be surprised tho if some areas rot barely above freezing all day.

Archived