joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Congratulations on #1, Boston

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro staying pretty far north with Sunday leads me to believe this one is just about done for SNE...Cesar Crespo pops out to 3rd, surprising result.

Looks really good for Sunday River...congrats Ginxy...should be awesome conditions when you go up.

GFS/gefs/nam/ Rgem vs GGEM/ euro

Strange bedfellows but I'm filling the snow on Sunday first camp

RGEM looked ok at 48h...but we don't really know what it shows for Sunday since it doesn't go out nearly far enough.

GGEM/Euro/Ukie say no dice for Sunday. That's a formidable combo to beat. Doesn't mean it can't happen, but 12z went the wrong way.

Sorry for the IMBY question... how does it look for Attitash or Wildcat? Have visitors for the weekend!

Thanks,

--Alex

Euro staying pretty far north with Sunday leads me to believe this one is just about done for SNE...Cesar Crespo pops out to 3rd, surprising result.

Looks really good for Sunday River...congrats Ginxy...should be awesome conditions when you go up.

Good chance going up there  this time of year that is going to be decent, Depending on what happens here with this one and tues next week, Thats the area i will head up to

Sorry for the IMBY question... how does it look for Attitash or Wildcat? Have visitors for the weekend!

Thanks,

--Alex

Should be mostrly snow there...can't rule out some mix on Saturday, though Euro verbatim stays snow there.

Probably a solid 4-6" between Sat/Sun...probably not continuous though. I'd expect some lulls at different times.

Nice - I'll be up there this weekend. What is Euro spitting out up there?

The clock is ticking. 96 may hold on.

I was hoping you took another Jan like dump, should be a lock for the record now. I mean if you can't score 2 inches in the next 14 days with this pattern than it was never ever mean't to be. Not to mention April 10th is when you finished in 96

Archived