joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Congratulations on #1, Boston

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 06z GFS is not impossibly far off from paste for N MA on Sat.  Tricky to model thermal profile.  Likely rain into CNE, but it's close and some modest cold will ooze south during the event.  GFS goes close to an isothermal profile near the VT/NH border late Sat.  Could also be higher elevation ice.

The 06z GFS is not impossibly far off from paste for N MA on Sat.  Tricky to model thermal profile.  Likely rain into CNE, but it's close and some modest cold will ooze south during the event.  GFS goes close to an isothermal profile near the VT/NH border late Sat.  Could also be higher elevation ice.

This is what Harv implied.

I like my spot for that potential relative to the rest of sne.

Yes I have to remember where I live especially this time of year. Kcon at 10 is very interesting as I only want big snow this time of year, otherwise just melt it. Hopefully we get some convergence of models today

remember the mantra if it doesn't snow in Mass it doesn't snow anywhere?

This is what Harv implied.

I like my spot for that potnetial relative to the rest of sne.

I mentioned that yesterday regarding the GFS. It was draining cold down, but today it doesn't look that hot until Sunday. Late Saturday night into Sunday looked decent on the GFS, not so much on the euro.

Anyway, it's close enough to watch knowing the last minute trends this season.

Not only the s of Pike period, either....remember the long duration deal, too.....was supposed to jp my area 24 hrs out, and it trended into a CJ special. Models chased it until the last moment.

Messenger's last big victory...RIP.

Not only the s of Pike period, either....remember the long duration deal, too.....was supposed to jp area, and it trended into a CJ special. Models chased it until the last moment.

Funny I thought the same thing bro, RIP

Not only the s of Pike period, either....remember the long duration deal, too.....was supposed to jp area, and it trended into a CJ special. Models chased it until the last moment.

We really need to see a tick colder today IMHO. Were getting pretty close now. Euro actually tickled slightly colder and 06z GFS was already discussed...so there's a possibility we can get another tick. But it's going to be uphill battle with this setup.

There's a slight chance that if everything trended right, there could be accumulating snow both from Saturday and Sunday north of pike in SNE. Obviously a much better chance for a mundane event though.

We really need to see a tick colder today IMHO. Were getting pretty close now. Euro actually tickled slightly colder and 06z GFS was already discussed...so there's a possibility we can get another tick. But it's going to be uphill battle with this setup.

There's a slight chance that if everything trended right, there could be accumulating snow both from Saturday and Sunday north of pike in SNE. Obviously a much better chance for a mundane event though.

Yea, without the monster PNA and EPO to induce those south tics it will be tougher.

We knew this was going to happen...the southern coast cashes in for weeks on end....then when it becomes our chance we get blasted with rain.  Happens every time. 

Yeah, that's why you average two to three times the snowfall as those areas. :lol:

Archived