Newest Member
    joxey
Congratulations on #1, Boston

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:fulltilt:  I hate this causal fallacy.

What in the world are you talking about?

The pattern isn't as favorable as it was during the epic stretch because the moster ridge out west has weakened. More of an uphill battle.

There is noithing casual, or false about that.

We can still get snow, but it isn't as likely and is much more hostile for a larger event.

We knew this was going to happen...the southern coast cashes in for weeks on end....then when it becomes our chance we get blasted with rain.  Happens every time. 

I was afraid that it would happen, but you're on your own with the "every time" part, dude.

The ending has sucked thus far, but can't complain about this season in general.

Definitely did that as a kid. I have rode the line so many times. South shore ftl. Except this winter....been insane.

I can see where it would be more of an issue with you being right on the water pretty much, It is up here as well as i am in the coastal plain and have to battle the CF at times, But yeah, It was definitely a coastal winter

I can see where it would be more of an issue with you being right on the water pretty much, It is up here as well as i am in the coastal plain and have to battle the CF at times, But yeah, It was definitely a coastal winter

Yep. I lived in bath maine for a few years. Always really loved driving through lewiston/auburn and going by the falls especially. So much history and mystery. :P

I was afraid that it would happen, but you're on your own with the "every time" part, dude.

The ending has sucked thus far, but can't complain about this season in general.

lol.  I just threw the every time part in there for Sh*ts and giggles. In general can't complain.  Could be salvaged on the equinox it hopefully. 

If I get 16.25" not only will I get the Season Record, I will have the (I think all but one of these) 7 Year, 8 Year, 9 Year, 10 Year, 11 Year, 12 Year, 13 Year, 14 Year, 15 Year, 16 Year, 17 Year, 18 Year, 19 Year, 20 Year, 21 Year, 22 Year, 23 Year Record.  And I don't have stats for 24 Year and on (since 1992 onward is such an important point).  But we're breaking the REST of the longevity records that are still held onto by the 50's and 60's.  

I think the 7 Year and 8 Year we already broke.  4 Year is unbeatable with 1992-1992 to 1995-1996.  Well if we have another big year Next year then it's beatable.  

If I get 16.25" not only will I get the Season Record, I will have the (I think all but one of these) 7 Year, 8 Year, 9 Year, 10 Year, 11 Year, 12 Year, 13 Year, 14 Year, 15 Year, 16 Year, 17 Year, 18 Year, 19 Year, 20 Year, 21 Year, 22 Year, 23 Year Record.  And I don't have stats for 24 Year and on (since 1992 onward is such an important point).  But we're breaking the REST of the longevity records that are still held onto by the 50's and 60's.  

I think the 7 Year and 8 Year we already broke.  4 Year is unbeatable with 1992-1992 to 1995-1996.  Well if we have another big year Next year then it's beatable.  

I only need 14.000202003056029" to tie my record for most snow in a 63 day, 9 hour, 22 minutes and 12.563 second period.

#toomuchtimeonhandspickupanaccordionfast

Snowily yours,

Ray

12z GFS looks warmer than 06z for Saturday....the Saturday portion of this event is on life support for SNE. Looks like mostly a Maine deal and perhaps N half of VT/NH.

I mentioned that to Steve, for whatever reason, the off hours run are always colder on the GFS...but the aggregate trend is warmer and more mundane.

Archived