• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
March 5th Snow Threat

WxUSAF

Call me the crazy one, but I think this is your storm guys. The nyc forum is convinced this is going to keep coming north, but I think this trends south by game time. 1) models underdoing the cold push/arctic high pressure as they have all winter. 2) the trend of these events as of late to start north then trend south as we get closer. I think you guys are good to go with this one, this is a south of nyc event imo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me the crazy one, but I think this is your storm guys. The nyc forum is convinced this is going to keep coming north, but I think this trends south by game time. 1) models underdoing the cold push/arctic high pressure as they have all winter. 2) the trend of these events as of late to start north then trend south as we get closer. I think you guys are good to go with this one, this is a south of nyc event imo

well ****, now that we have the blessing of this poster from NY -- LETS DO THIS

1.  They have not.

2.  Not one storm all year like this one.  Comparisons won't work.

That's my take on it, still more like the GFS than the NAM in terms of timing.  Just finished an article on it. 

Seems to be about where our high end events settle this winter (IMBY) too. ;)  Both Euro/GFS pretty much done by 1p so not a ton of time hard to get a lot more maybe. 

Archived