wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
March 5th Snow Threat

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro comments are useless without maps.  I know you guys that pay for that stuff are under no obligation to share it, but just wanted you to know that comments like "Euro is drier", "looks good", etc. are pretty much worthless to most of us.  You're pretty much having a discussion among yourselves.

And yes, I realize that its 1:15.

It's not awful per eurowx. .59 falls as snow. .74 falls as rain before the flip. 

Euro was wayyyy to dry for BWI yesterday like .25" forecast vs. reality of .61"

since it is usually conservative on qpf, those numbers look fine for now with a decent chance at reality being more

Euro comments are useless without maps.  I know you guys that pay for that stuff are under no obligation to share it, but just wanted you to know that comments like "Euro is drier", "looks good", etc. are pretty much worthless to most of us.  You're pretty much having a discussion among yourselves.

It looks like a 5-6" event for you.  You'd flip somewhere around 11pm-midnight, and it ends around 11am.  

Well, since you asked so nicely.....

.59 falls as snow at BWI

.31 falls as snow in Winchester

.4 falls as snow in Westminster

.58 falls as snow at DCA

That's per eurowx. And like others have pointed out, the euro hasn't been on point wrt qpf in recent events. Was pretty much awful yesterday. 

Thank you Matt. Perhaps I should invest in a subscription. Just don't know which provider and package would be best.

Probably weatherbell unless you need to be first to see the data.

Archived