joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 5th Snow Threat

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure why people dont think it cant snow March 5. There is a better chance for snow on march 5 than december 5th(i know blasphemy)

I hope that's not what was inferred from my post. I did very well last March 17th, and got the most amount of snow of the 2012-13 season on March 25th. Both were nighttime events. All I'm saying is whatever happens Thu, if the exact same script were 12 hours before or after, we'd probably end up with a little more snow. Again though, nothing we can do about that, but for the forecats coming out, SLR will obviously be considered.

I do not know a Miles

I know the phrase however is "might as well"

I'm feeling pretty good about this event.  It is the opposite of the setup where we are getting heavy rain and the cold air is chasing the precip.

Never had such a good time 

in my life before

I'd like to have it one time more 

One good ride from start to end

I'd like to take that ride again

I'm feeling pretty good about this event.  It is the opposite of the setup where we are getting heavy rain and the cold air is chasing the precip.

in my life before

I agree! Looking forward to a heavier snow so we can actually build a snowman this time!  :snowman:

in my life before

I do not think you are correct about this, it's not that you are ignorant but simply incorrect. The cold air will in fact be coming in and changing the rain to snow.

Archived