• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Spring Banter Thread

HailMan06

Tornado warning west of Austin, maybe 20 miles from me. We're about to get slammed by a huge bowed out squall line.

It's incredible how much rain and severe weather the southern plains have received while up here we are bone dry. That ridge is keeping the STJ displaced over the center part of the country.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tomatoes cancel tonight?

Mine have been in since the 3rd and are doing great. Forecast low for here is 47 which won't bother them much. One benefit of being by the ocean this time of year. I won't see freezing again till October the earliest.

Tornado warning west of Austin, maybe 20 miles from me. We're about to get slammed by a huge bowed out squall line.

Let us know how it goes. As you can see we have been reduced to discussing the weather for our tomato plants around here.

One day of seasonal temps won't kill you. You'll have 4 months of 80s and 90s.

I hope all you warministas plan to live in south Florida in the coming years or the Sahara.

Preferably someplace prone to sea level rise. :whistle:

I honestly don't know what I've been doing wrong my whole life. I'm not in bad shape, and I spend a lot of time outside working/taking photos, but the heat kills me. It's just felt blistering to me this past week. I'm sure I'll get more acclimated as the summer wears on, but in the meantime, today has been wonderful.

days like today are why i hate spring. can't wait for saturday

Makes the warmer weather feel that much more appealing to me. I don't mind a day like yesterday or today in spring but several especially in mid or late May is a turn off. I'm ready for steady summer till thanksgiving.

Another active severe day here in Texas. Looks to have been several tornado reports in south TX. Both Victoria and Corpus Christi were under tornado warnings-if you look up the obs for Corpus Christi, "Tornado/Waterspout" pops up this afternoon. :lol:

The activity was pointed in an area that isn't as accustomed to tornado outbreaks-south of especially San Antonio isn't known for seeing tornadoes. 

Archived