• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Spring Banter Thread

HailMan06

Not really. The current statistical model guidance mean is a weak Nino, and the dynamical model mean is a moderate El Nino.

http://iri.columbia.edu/our-expertise/climate/forecasts/enso/current/

A strong Nino is possible, but I think odds favor a moderate Nino right now.

Could be, but one thing is certain, if a solid strong nino does form as some are predicting, it will make for a very easy winter forecast, that's for sure

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be a very busy day here in Texas-tornado watch out now for the central third of the state and big time storms are firing and progressing east on the dryline. Hopefully we can get some clearing today because the cap shouldn't be a problem like it's been the last few days down here.

Edit-sun's coming out now. Humid as it's ever been here so what storms we get will produce big time.

I'm not rooting for flooding. The rain was so intense with Irene here but a once or twice a decade event.

That was an incredible period for rain here...had nearly 9" on the 14th followed by 8" from Irene on the 27th-28th for a 21.55" total for the month and a 30 day total of 25.50" thru the first week of Sept.

That was an incredible period for rain here...had nearly 9" on the 14th followed by 8" from Irene on the 27th-28th for a 21.55" total for the month and a 30 day total of 25.50" thru the first week of Sept.

Yup had similar totals here. Glad I don't live by a river.

Wow, moderate risk now from here up to Dallas. Skies are trying to clear out. Biggest threat still seems to be hail for here but the tornado risk is the highest since I've moved here. 

have you witnessed svr criteria hail yet?

I can't figure out his screen name when he's constantly looking for ways it won't be cold or snow going all the way back to the heart of last winter.

Its the reverse psychology crap, been around since the early Colin years lol. Pretend to be against snow, find ways it wont, etc. this way youre that much happier when it does snow, and not as dissapointed when it doesnt.

Archived