joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Long duration overrunning to coastal disco 02/07-02/09

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So just verbatim it's got nothing pike south Sunday, but it did shift south?

It's got snow down ther eon Sunday, but its the southern edge of the good overrunnign stuff..like maybe another inch? More like 2-3 or 2-4 in the meat of it Sunday morning to the north.

Monday will be crazy around here. And Sunday is no slouch.

Yeah I should also say "crush job" as in total snow...the rates aren't exactly going to be confused with this past Monday or the deformation band in the blizzard, lol.

But it's just a stream of steady snow for like 36 hours starting Sunday night after the appetizer on Sunday morning...and the weenie flakes on Saturday.

Yeah I should also say "crush job" as in total snow...the rates aren't exactly going to be confused with this past Monday or the deformation band in the blizzard, lol.

But it's just a stream of steady snow for like 36 hours starting Sunday night after the appetizer on Sunday morning...and the weenie flakes on Saturday.

Wait, you mean we won't see rates in excess of 2" per hour in this?

I, for one, feel misled. I still demand, nonetheless, to be deeply nestled in the fridusia.

So it sounds like a great hit for the whole region , with jack right in the Pike zone . That high is our key

Seems like a reasonable description of it, of course depending on what you define great as. Most are 6"+ though verbatim.

And scratch my earlier post re hour 84 temps that was 90. Everyone is snow at 84.

QPF Queens:

1" line is bounded by roughly GHG-ORH-AQW on the southwest side and GFL-CON-PSM on the north side

0.75" is MA/CT border on the south side and maybe just north of Killington over to PWM on the north side. Everyone else outside of Maine is over 0.50"...in Maine it gets up to about Bar Harbor back over to near Pittbrug, NH line

QPF Queens:

1" line is bounded by roughly GHG-ORH-AQW on the southwest side and GFL-CON-PSM on the north side

0.75" is MA/CT border on the south side and maybe just north of Killington over to PWM on the north side. Everyone else outside of Maine is over 0.50"...in Maine it gets up to about Bar Harbor back over to near Pittbrug, NH line

Is this through Tuesday?  That would be 12-18 with good ratios over 3 days.  Not such a big deal, especially given those MEX numbers Jerry showed.

1"+ pike MA into SNH/VT

1.2-1.4" south shore to 495 to NH border

1.4-1.5" north shore including northern Boston metro

the above is all snow

warmest extent: 850 0C tickles south coast at 90hrs

nice consistency

heaviest Monday afternoon-evening

still think the evolution of the coastal beyond 72 hours is not set

I know this is a ridiculous question posted nearly all the time, but can someone chime in on how they think the highways will look Sunday afternoon. Particularly I93 in NH?

My folks are contemplating coming up to the cabin and I'm trying to convince them to come b/c today and tomorrow will be fine and Sunday shouldn't be all that bad. I figure if it's pretty light, the plows and sanders should be able to stay on top of it.

Archived