joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Long duration overrunning to coastal disco 02/07-02/09

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was kind of hoping he'd say.."well here's why I like my spot to jack"..but here's why every other region should do well"

Why does it always have to turned into a jackpot CJ? I don't care about that. I'm just saying in an overall sense.

This area is usually a decent spot provided it's cold enough. I think Will was being sarcastic lol.

Before the blizzard? I didn't mind my spot.

You were throwing up caution flags like they were going out of style on that one for your BY...you liked 495 and ORH...though at the last second it did tick colder and looked better...when the RGEM started going CCB on us too.

18z NAM is starting to figure it out a bit....well south of 12z...maybe it will only jackpot powderfreak to killington this time instead of YUL

Will , i realize you can't yet pin down a specific area, regarding ocean enhancement due to cf or just general on shore flow , But is this a case where you think totals will be greatly enhanced for a particular area from CF and or ocean enhancement or just perhaps a few more inches in EMA/

You were throwing up caution flags like they were going out of style on that one for your BY...you liked 495 and ORH...though at the last second it did tick colder and looked better...when the RGEM started going CCB on us too.

I too remember Scott saying how he hated his spot several times before this snow blitz set in...he would say how it was snowing at work, but he would drive home and it was raining or not doing much.  Lately he is in a good spot.  But not before the blizzard.

I was calling for a 2013 comeback, but I was wrong. 

Who would have thought that I was underselling it.....

Well, that's not official yet. This **** still has to, like, actually fall and pile up and get measured and all that.

But it certainly looks pretty good.

Will , i realize you can't yet pin down a specific area, regarding ocean enhancement due to cf or just general on shore flow , But is this a case where you think totals will be greatly enhanced for a particular area from CF and or ocean enhancement or just perhaps a few more inches in EMA/

I would be surprised if there wasn't a good area of enhancement in this from OES and/or CF...North Shore could do exceptionally well with OES on this setup....we'll see about CF, that is gonna be hard to pin down at this lead time.

Yeah that one got cold last second. I certainly didn't expect 5.9".

I too remember Scott saying how he hated his spot several times before this snow blitz set in...he would say how it was snowing at work, but he would drive home and it was raining or not doing much. Lately he is in a good spot. But not before the blizzard.

Yes it was tough without any cold, as any coastal place would be. But, give me high pressure and give me nudity. I know what it takes around here.

Archived