Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 4-5 Observations

moneypitmike

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The latter half of that band was like arctic fluff even though temps were still around 25-28F...dropping lower now, but that was excellent snow growth.

Our accumulation was 40:1 from the core I took. Total fluff bomb. Makes the 4.8" on Mount Tolland believable as much as I don't want to believe it. 

Our accumulation was 40:1 from the core I took. Total fluff bomb. Makes the 4.8" on Mount Tolland believable as much as I don't want to believe it. 

Had 2.5" of total paste at around 7:30-8am...stuiff was probably 7 to 1, lol. After that, we've had like 3" on maybe a tenth of qpf. :lol:

Had 2.5" of total paste at around 7:30-8am...stuiff was probably 7 to 1, lol. After that, we've had like 3" on maybe a tenth of qpf. :lol:

Wait, you've got 5.5" from this?  

I've still, after that Pounding of 35dbz for 1 hour which I can't even remember the last time I had a band like this, got a measly 1.5"-1.75".  

Nice!

I know it's not, but the top picture would make an interesting snowboard.  The ruler goes in straight but you still get a slanted measurement.  Slant the board, not the ruler.

LOL!! Yeah I keep all the chicken feed in there.  It's like slant sticking......but you're not, maybe it whats DIT uses for his measurements  :lol:.  Snow has stopped here in FIT, winds have picked up

Wait, you've got 5.5" from this?  

I've still, after that Pounding of 35dbz for 1 hour which I can't even remember the last time I had a band like this, got a measly 1.5"-1.75".  

Yeah there abouts...haven't actually measured, the 3" fluff was an eyeball.

Archived