joxey
February 4-5 Observations

moneypitmike

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the N ORH hill towns went from 2 hr delays to closing

Not here.

That's what you do in the hill towns when the rds are ice from unforecast freezing rain and 3-6 inches of snow on top of it..and buses have gone off roads. While it's a pain for people's lives..I'd much rather my children be safe. It's much different near the ocean where it's flat

That's what you do in the hill towns when the rds are ice from unforecast freezing rain and 3-6 inches of snow on top of it..and buses have gone off roads. While it's a pain for people's lives..I'd much rather my children be safe. It's much different near the ocean where it's flat

3-6" of snow?

2 hr delay here, winding down. We are neither flat not close to the ocean. We're just not pusssies up here.

As a lurker, the vendetta against Tolland and Kevin gets annoying and clogs up threads. I had 1.5" in manchester an hour ago and it was dumping, and I can also attest to the light freezing rain that preceded it. Roads were bad enough by buckland that when you add in the topography of Tolland, it's a no brainer to cancel. Really just a mini perfect storm of events and timing.

Kevin will easily finish with around 4" looking at traffic cams.

As a lurker, the vendetta against Tolland and Kevin gets annoying and clogs up threads. I had 1.5" in manchester an hour ago and it was dumping, and I can also attest to the light freezing rain that preceded it. Roads were bad enough by buckland that when you add in the topography of Tolland, it's a no brainer to cancel. Really just a mini perfect storm of events and timing.

Kevin will easily finish with around 4" looking at traffic cams.

It gets old..I just ignore them for the most part. Accused of lying about everything, questioned on everything..whatever. I move on

As a lurker, the vendetta against Tolland and Kevin gets annoying and clogs up threads.

Dude, there's needless annoying BS that clogs up the threads, but posts killing kevin's hype isn't the culprit. ... it's like the chicken vs egg syndrome, but different. One definitely comes first. Without one, the other would cease to exist.

Archived