Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 4-5 Observations

moneypitmike

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

light rain in Cambridge. i don't recall any of the TV mets saying anything about rain. not that i was expecting a lot of snow

I wonder if others got rain as well (I know Kevin had posted about ice earlier, perhaps they had some before the snow?).  I had made the assumption that anything anyone got would be snow.  The temp maps suggest that might not have been the case even outside your area.

2.3"/0.17" a little after 6a. Roads were a mess.

Front is through but still snowing. 22.9F

Advent of cooler air is hard to tell.  We never really warmed up yesterday (though we did climb up to 28.1 overnight).  We've been slowly ticking down since 4:00a.m., but it's certainly not a crash in temps--not that that was anticipated.

25.3/24

I wonder if others got rain as well (I know Kevin had posted about ice earlier, perhaps they had some before the snow?).  I had made the assumption that anything anyone got would be snow.  The temp maps suggest that might not have been the case even outside your area.

yeah temp was 34 when i got up, so it was just rain, but the sidewalks were a little slick. looks like a mix out there right now

Archived