Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 4-5 Observations

moneypitmike

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see billions and billions of flakes, swirling in tornadic fashion about my back yard. Okay, first post here, I promise it will be the last time I shamefully misquote Carl. It is falling at a nice clip. BTW, I'm an astro guy, so feel free to tell me if I'm doing this wrong.

Welcome where in Ct Mr Sagan?

Feb 2011 all over again:

The Tolland Fire Department is responding to reports of a partial barn collapse at Johnson and Cook roads in Tolland, according to state police.

The collapse was reported around 8:45 a.m.

No additional information was immediately available.

Check back for updates.

Feb 2011 all over again:

The Tolland Fire Department is responding to reports of a partial barn collapse at Johnson and Cook roads in Tolland, according to state police.

The collapse was reported around 8:45 a.m.

No additional information was immediately available.

Check back for updates.

Think the ice from the Zr into the pack last night topped off by another 6 did it. Ginx needs to start the roof collapse thread

The second picture by Whiteminster is what I LIVE for.  

This band is Rotting over me!  The Models missed this so bad.  Though it's not that intense.  Still only got 0.75" to 1".  I don't know How you guys got 5"-7.5".  I'm getting killed and can barely get 1".  

And to keep track of my Depth in case we go on a Top 10 run (I never spent so much time gathering Historical Depth Data)  

4th Day in a row with 20" and 10th Day in a row with 12".  Long way to go to reach 2010-2011 Marks, though close to 2004-2005 and 1995-1996 which had the most snow ever ( 116" and 122") but could Never keep it.  

Archived