Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 4-5 Observations

moneypitmike

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's gonna be a flash freeze in many spots.

Yup; if you didn't hack it up and move it last night, it's staying where it is unless you're an artist with a chainsaw.

Unrelated: I'm looking for a chainsaw artist to help with sections of my sidewalk. Inquire without.

You seem to "really" be bothered by me. If you don't like my posts please put me on ignore. I will report my total when it's over

I'm not annoyed by you, I was just asking how much you have.

i got a little more than 3" here. It's certainly possible that you've got more, as your ratios are probably a bit higher than mine.

I think that you probably only got a few hundredths of zr, then high ratio fluff.. not sure that additional weight would cause a roof to collapse as it is very negligible compared to the dumping that you've recieved lately. now, after this next early week system, there will certainly be roof issues.

Winter Weather Advisory
Issued for a winter weather event in which there is more than one of the following: snow, sleet, and ice (freezing rain), and one of the advisory criteria is met but does not exceed warning criteria. In addition, a winter weather advisory will be issued for an all-snow event if the advisory criteria is met but does not exceed the warning criteria. The advisory criteria is 3 inches of snow and/or sleet expected in a 12 hour period, or a trace of ice accumulation.  An advisory may still be warranted if lesser accumulations will significantly impact mass transit and/or utilities.

Archived