Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 4-5 Observations

moneypitmike

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're not the only one. What's your seasonal total so far? We're at around 28" down here.

Well, I don't exactly live on the beach either. lol. My seasonal total is like 29.1" or 29.2". It's probably a couple inches low since a lot of the totals are estimates. I didn't measure in every storm since I just moved back here five days ago.

That's what you do in the hill towns when the rds are ice from unforecast freezing rain and 3-6 inches of snow on top of it..and buses have gone off roads. While it's a pain for people's lives..I'd much rather my children be safe. It's much different near the ocean where it's flat

We verify.

I concur with 4" here at work in Manchester. I lost control several times on my way up. Couldn't even take Route 2 since traffic screeched to a halt. The whole area was a complete disastah this morning. I think the thought process around no advisory was short-fuse timing and localized nature in CT. Not that I agree, but would it have been too little too late?

We verify.

I concur with 4" here at work in Manchester. I lost control several times on my way up. Couldn't even take Route 2 since traffic screeched to a halt. The whole area was a complete disastah this morning. I think the thought process around no advisory was short-fuse timing and localized nature in CT. Not that I agree, but would it have been too little too late?

That band just sat along the 84 corridor for several hours

Congrats. I know that NS can often miss to NB. I know the feeling being in extreme SNE.

Thanks. We had a really slow start to winter here. Finally starting to get the storms to produce some snow. We probably share the same frustrations being on the outside looking in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived