• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
State of the snowpack

Zelocita Weather

Amazing what shade does. My entire property is fairly shady and I have 6-8" on just about the entire property.  People across the street, in full sun, have almost no snow left.  I love having a shady property for this reason and it also means my back deck is almost never in full sun in the summer (only from about 11 am to 2 pm), meaning I can actually enjoy being outside when it's warm or even close to hot.  

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing what shade does. My entire property is fairly shady and I have 6-8" on just about the entire property. People across the street, in full sun, have almost no snow left. I love having a shady property for this reason and it also means my back deck is almost never in full sun in the summer (only from about 11 am to 2 pm), meaning I can actually enjoy being outside when it's warm or even close to hot.

Im the person who lives in full sun, all my snow is gone in the frontyard. One half of my backyard has no snow, while the shady side has 5-7" of snow.

Amazing what shade does. My entire property is fairly shady and I have 6-8" on just about the entire property.  People across the street, in full sun, have almost no snow left.  I love having a shady property for this reason and it also means my back deck is almost never in full sun in the summer (only from about 11 am to 2 pm), meaning I can actually enjoy being outside when it's warm or even close to hot.

We have the same phenomeaa here, with the fun of a lot of the townhouse parking lot's snow dumped on our property. Not pretty or fun, even though I'm a snow lover.

Archived