• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 26-28 Blizzard Observations/Nowcast

Baroclinic Zone

My thoughts too! Still not liking the way measurements have to be made. Not the first storm like this and won't be the last. Just have to do the best you can and just accept it.

Good luck, Jeff!

You just have to take 6 and try to find places that are not drifted, That is the only way possible with the windy conditions

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9 new inches at 2pm with moderate heavy very fluffy high ratio snow falling.  At least 1.5/hour last hour  Some of the heavier snow is indeed retro-ing back into central NH.  Chris, I am sure we will verify the forecast here within the next 2-3 hours.

Mod/hvy here too. Don't think we're near 9" though. Temp plummeting...14.6F

Been snowing steady here since late morning...better late than never after waking up to nothing:)  Visibility at times under a quarter mile with somewhat gusty winds.  Amazing reports east of here in New England!

That band in far NW VT is working down the Hudson valley and over to about 30 miles east of Binghamton . Geezus

cool looking radar

http://climate.cod.edu/flanis/satellite/1km/index.php?type=New_England-rad-24

Shows how impressive that band now working into interior maine really is

Looking at that loop I could make a case that we are gonna see another Band re-organize around 495 to EMass in next hour

All the while radar return will begin aligning more N-S  starting in southern areas and working NE

Archived