joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/25-1/27 Clipper-Miller B Obs/Nowcasting

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful wall of white getting ready to make land fall up in NY/NJ.I would love to be standing on the beach in Atlantic City.

My radar isn't looking to shabby either.

yea will be interesting to see how far west those bands go.  i guess nyc is still in the game.  

Took the dog for a half hour walk. Just beautiful. Everything is covered. High ratio snow falling. Wind blowing at times. Cold. Crystals reflecting everywhere. Grass covered. My footprints from when I left the house filling back in as I got home. IDGAF about anywhere in the NE. It's a great winter night and this storm ended up a small but acceptable winner. 

1.5"

The snow is just beautiful!  I was so disappointed when our snow totals kept shrinking, but I'm really enjoying what we're getting.

Side roads were snow covered when I went out around 9 and so were some of the main roads, but the salt crews are out in full force.

-SN and 26.6°

Definitely school delays tomorrow.  Not sure about closures.

The snow is just beautiful!  I was so disappointed when our snow totals kept shrinking, but I'm really enjoying what we're getting.

Side roads were snow covered when I went out around 9 and so were some of the main roads, but the salt crews are out in full force.

-SN and 26.6°

-SN and 26.6°

Prince William County already closed. Fairfax and Loudoun will follow.

ffax most def.  it's a big county, and you could even say there are mini "micro-climate" zones....not sure how far west you are, but here road and sidewalk conditions suggest closure.  i'm sure there is bare pavement in some eastern parts of the county.

ffax most def.  it's a big county, and you could even say there are mini "micro-climate" zones....not sure how fare west you are, but here road and sidewalk conditions suggest closure.  i'm sure there is bare pavement in some eastern parts of the county.

I'm on a cul-de-sac and the house next to me is in Loudoun County.

Archived