joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
1/25-1/27 Clipper-Miller B Obs/Nowcasting

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light snow for the past 45 minutes with a N breeze. Some roads caved right away. I have about a quarter of an inch so far. I definitely have a proper cartop coating lol

Down to 24 degrees too! Nice refreshing winter-like weather! This is an EXCELLENT time for a relaxing, leisurely jebwalk amidst the swirling flakes! N winds gusting to 19 mph, definitely refreshingly cool out tonight

Just some random thoughts:

So funny going through the other regional forums. The Philly crew is just taking it in stride nobody is really freaking out about the epic fail that is about to besiege them. The NY crew is pissed that they wont get 18 and the New England crew is so used to it that this is nothing for them. Just think it's cool to see other areas perspectives on storms.

If someone told me I would beat Philly's total after the model runs the past couple of days I would have thought they were crazy. But it looks likely at this point.

The radar has parted like the red sea over the Winchester area. I may be done. But no unhappiness here. Every 3 inch plus storm is great as far as I am concerned.

Archived