Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
JAN 23-24 anyone ?

DTWXRISK

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sleet transitioning over to nearly all regular rain, 34/33. I expect a good 2 inches tonight

of RAIN.

All good.  I'm west of 95 at rt 100/103.  Flakes mixing in now.

I often see pretty significant differences between the area just east of 95 and the area just to the west. That western Elkridge, Ellicott City and Columbia area often does better in marginal situations than east of 95 in eastern Elkridge, Jessup, and into western Anne Arundel.

You can see on the pressure contours how DC area is in almost like a bubble of 1020-23. It also seems on the wind vectors that the s-sw flow from the clockwise high is unable to make it up here.  For last 45 minutes when the precip is light to almost moderate, it is snow, as it gets heavier it become sleet and some rain.

You can see on the pressure contours how DC area is in almost like a bubble of 1020-23. It also seems on the wind vectors that the s-sw flow from the clockwise high is unable to make it up here.  For last 45 minutes when the precip is light to almost moderate, it is snow, as it gets heavier it become sleet and some rain.

post-506-0-66504300-1422057453_thumb.jpg

Archived