Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
1/21 Clipper Thread

84 Hour NAM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

32/32, sleet mixing in....between 0.4 and 0.6 on table tops.....didn't measure on grass....will measure once more but with compaction and melting doubt much will change...sidewalks and streets started to give way but held strong....nice event, but mostly snowTV here....really bad timing for my location..a tad too warm at  the sfc to start...nice rates, but wet floppy silver dollars and pancakes arent always what you want...

32/32, sleet mixing in....between 0.4 and 0.6 on table tops.....didn't measure on grass....will measure once more but with compaction and melting doubt much will change...sidewalks and streets started to give way but held strong....nice event, but mostly snowTV here....really bad timing for my location..a tad too warm at  the sfc to start...nice rates, but wet floppy silver dollars and pancakes arent always what you want...

But the big flakes are pretty.  

Seems unusual to have clipper snow so "wet".  Obviously, it's warm...but odd to have a clipper deliver the goods on snowfall minus any materially cold air.  We have definitely maximized climo here I think.

I am guessing 2"-3" inches but temps are warm and there has to be significant compaction and melting.  Easily 3 hours of moderate and at times heavy snowfall.

in terms of cosmetics it was an A.....I do like something to show for it...at least I got some nice accumulation  on grass 

My driveway is just starting to cave in places.   Grass ahs been white all morning but I still don't have an inch. I'd guess around .50" or so though it sonowing pretty heavily so that should be changin until I get your sleet.

Archived