• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread

H2O

You'd only need a few colors still at that rate so far.

I think most will still end up close or above climo before winter is over. It may not be as pretty of a map as last year, but I bet overall the region still does pretty good. 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the carburetor is gummed up...if you feel adventurous, take the carburetor apart and really clean  the parts using carburetor cleaner. Use a very fine needle to clean out the tiny hole that the fuel flows through...not sure what the part is called. I've done this a few times on a pressure washer engine (Briggs & Stratton) and it worked fine.

carbawhatnow?

what apart of that didn't you understand? 

i mean i understood it and was kidding but in all seriousness i have one tool, which is a hammer, which is still pretty unused...if there's even a remote threat of snow in the next 10 days i'll be calling jnis to come over and do that procedure thingy he was talking about...

i mean i understood it and was kidding but in all seriousness i have one tool, which is a hammer, which is still pretty unused...if there's even a remote threat of snow in the next 10 days i'll be calling jnis to come over and do that procedure thingy he was talking about...

Maybe he can even work on the snowblower.

Lol...I still use a shovel to clear snow...can I borrow the snow blower?  

Archived