amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am going to see 100 solutions on the table and hug the worst one and say "I just don't see it happening" repeatedly.

Oh, wait.

That's someone else shtik already.

Damn.

"Damn, I hate it when someone posts an opinion that doesn't fit my worldview!!!"

Legit question for Randy/WxUSAF,

why do you allow posts like these in the LR thread? They add nothing to the discussion. 

I mean, they are equivalent to me going in the LR thread and saying "the models show something". DUH. 

I'm not seeing a very promising set-up for the GFS storm and it obviously shows. Hopefully we see different solutions soon.

No crap huh? I was talking in reference to that.

Legit question for Randy/WxUSAF,

why do you allow posts like these in the LR thread? They add nothing to the discussion. 

I mean, they are equivalent to me going in the LR thread and saying "the models show something". DUH. 

I'm not a very good moderator is the short answer.  Wx is a lot better at it, thus him being a moderator.  If I wasn't one of the people who created this board, do you honestly think I'd be on staff?  :lmao: 

While kinda useless and empty, his first statement/post was fine...it was weather related and he claims he's trying to learn, which I've always given more leeway too (although if the basic of weenies know not to base anything on a 120+ hour model run).

The second reply...eh..

I'm not a very good moderator is the short answer.  Wx is a lot better at it, thus him being a moderator.  If I wasn't one of the people who created this board, do you honestly think I'd be on staff?   :lmao:

While kinda useless and empty, his first statement/post was fine...it was weather related and he claims he's trying to learn, which I've always given more leeway too (although if the basic of weenies know not to base anything on a 120+ hour model run).

The second reply...eh..

OK, fair enough. Just curious to the reasoning on allowing those posts to stay. 

Check your PM.

I appreciate you reaching out and asking me to "get off your back"

my apologies if you thought I was "hounding" you. However I don't really have a "problem", I was just using your posts as examples to why they are OK in the LR thread when in reality they probably could have gone here, in banter. 

Sorry to have upset you. 

I appreciate you reaching out and asking me to "get off your back"

my apologies if you thought I was "hounding" you. However I don't really have a "problem", I was just using your posts as examples to why they are OK in the LR thread when in reality they probably could have gone here, in banter. 

Sorry to have upset you. 

You really don't get it do you?

Archived